I know i said today was going to be a strict diet:$ unfortunately it's not possible not to be part of a brown family, who doesn't go crazy on making food when people come over. Hence I cheated, bakhlava and potatoes fried in batter:$ I think I need to move out so I can diet properly. LOL!
Food Diary;
-1 orange
-1/2 apple
-1 boiled egg white
-1/2 a cucumber
-10 baby carrotts
-2 tablespoons of red pepper humus
-5 thin slices of potatoes fried in batter:$
-1/2 a bakhlava piece
Good night!
hun you're not getting a lot of protein in your diet.. i have 6 egg whites (hard boiled) a day to make up for one PROPER serving of protein that our body needs - its about 3 1/2 oz.
ReplyDeleteget some eggs, fish and chicken in the diet.. you need 2 or more servings of protein a day..
i took that into note hun! thanxx
ReplyDelete