So I've been really slacking on posting these last two days, and it's solely because I've been so bad its ridiculous. So it was one of my closest friend's birthday and she really wanted to go and have a small celebration. Long story short, I ate a big fatty, calorie filled dessert. It was really bad, but it was definitely one hell of a dessert. For anyone who loves chocolate icecream, brownies, and waffles you NEED to go to this place and have it. It was called Chocolate Divine at Symposium Cafe.
LOL so we were inspired by two people to go and eat this dessert. Thanks to the tempting beautiful pictures they uploaded on facebook of the dessert.
So today, I just ended up eating just the dessert. Which it self had to have been at least 1000 calories, but worth every bite.
So I ate this today, and felt so bad after eating it, I just drank water and green tea to digest it.

No comments:
Post a Comment