So I've had a terrible failure with the last 2 weeks or so of continuing the blog. Thankyou annam for being up my bum about continuing it. Haha! mwah! i wouldn't have bothered if u hadnt kept reminding me. But yeah, apologies, I stopped blogging due to being busy mid march. And then it just turned into me being too lazy to continue:$. anyways I'm back to attempting the daily blogs:)
As far as weight loss goes I've not had such a big # of lbs shedding but I've toned up a fair bit. For those who saw me in Jan until now, should see a difference. And finally the clothes that I got from pakistan that stopped looking good. look decent now:D
food diary:
-2 boiled whites
-1/2 a yolk
-2 apples
-1 orange
-1 medium salad romaine lettuce and cucumbers
-1/2 can of tuna with light mayo and black pepper
-2 pakoras in gravy
No comments:
Post a Comment