Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 24

Hey all!

So it's approaching almost 4 weeks:). And honestly in the beginning I didn't think I'd make it past the first week. Of course I've had slip ups, but I've gotten back up. I had a long conversation with one of my friend's today, about the whole weight loss thing, and mainly about the lack of motivation we've both felt of are feeling. In situations where you feel unsuccessful, and you find someone in the same boat it really helps. Having someone constantly up your bum about staying on track, can either make you love them or hate them with a passion. To the person whom I'm talking about, I'll make sure you love me :).

Today's Diary;

-2 oranges
-2 chicken kebabs
-1 bowl of romaine lettuce and cucumbers
-1 handful of almonds
-2 boiled egg whites
-1 bowl of vegetable soup
-4 melba crackers

Night night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can never hate you even if you call me thrice a day and give me threatening text messages LOL

    You NEED to be up my ass without it, or else I set myself up for failure. I wish I had motivation like you Beenzie! You are doing amazing MA and I wanna see you at the end of the month with more results <3

    ReplyDelete