Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 22-Febuary 29

Happy Leap Day!

For the last few days, people who'd seen me almost a month ago have seen a difference in how I look. And as much as that's supposed to be an encouragement to keep at it, I tend to slip off the road a bit and cheap here and there. So again I cheated, but it wasn't no where as bad as I was yesterday.

Food Diary;
-2 Egg Whites boiled
-2 oranges
-1 bowl of fruit salad, consisting of apples, strawberries, plum and peach
-2 palm size homemade vegetable kebabs
-2 saucer plates of mince meat biryani

So I really could have done without the rice, unnecessary calories not to mention that I'm allergic to rice. I swell up like a balloon the next day. Hence locking myself indoors the next day LOL.

Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment