Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 31

Helloo,

I started my day off today with the turbo fire 55min workout. To sum it up, I ALMOST DIED. I was so tired, I literally collapsed when I was done. And this doesn't help the muscle sore-ness I've been experiencing. The other day for some retarded reason I decided it would be a good idea to walk on the highest incline possible on my treadmill for 40 mins. Since then I feel like my legs are made outta wood and I can't bend them. Wasn't the most flattering thing when I dropped my wrislet in the mall, and had a hard time bending down to pick it up. Specially when you're someone who's fat. Got to say that made it to the top ten of most embarrassing moments.

Food Diary;

-2 oranges
-1 apple
-1 Bowl of a gross looking stirfry but it tasted awesome (too many veggies to name, and tilapia fish
-2 pieces of chicken with garden salad
-1/2 a pita
-3 tbspoons of red pepper humus (every humus lover needs to try this) its amazingggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment