Hellooo,
I think I successfully accomplished day 1. :-) but the start is always easy so maybe I shouldn't speak so soon.
Today's food diary consisted of;
-1/2 a pear
-1 boiled egg white
-1/2 orange juice
-1 big bowl of salad ; romaine lettuce, green peppers, and cucumbers topped with 1 chicken breast
-1 apple
-1 small bowl of lentil soup
-3 round melba crackers
- I also lost count of how much water I drank, I stopped counting after 10 glasses.
I did make a terrible attempt at starting the turbofire workout today. I didnt realise how long it had been since I'd successfully completed a 30mins workout. My muscles are in so much pain, but all in good reasoning. I also decided I'm going to start drinking green tea, make an attempt to cut out my coffee and tea, no use in the extra sugar and milk in the daily diet. I'm also going to try to cut back on the amount of salt I intake.
Ok, time to call it a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment