So I totallyyyyyy went against my diet rules today; low carbs if any at all and no sugar.
I had a really good time today catching up with all friends so I guess it's all in good fun:).
-1 chicken shawarma plate, (no rice), consisted of their "to die for potatoes", lol, chicken, pasta salad and fatoosh, AND 1 whole pita.
-1 Moxie's bite of a brownie served with a scoop of vanilla icecream and whipped cream.
-1 Peppermint Tea
-2 Green Tea cups
So I stick to some other ground rules, I don't ever skip breakfast , but today while trying to reach the mall ontime to meet friends I rushed and didn't grab breakfast. Which resulted in me pigging out on the chicken shawarma plate..ahh I'm starting to salivate thinking about it. Haha..I'm such a fatty at heart.
But due to the unnecessary amount of fat I inhaled today, I didn't feel the need to eat anything else. I just felt so heavy, it was the first time in 2 weeks where I ate a normal portion of food. It was heavenly! LOL anyways good night! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment