Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 5

Hello,

Today's Day 5, and I have to express that I'm feeling  full of energy. :D I know it's been too short of a while to be able to see a difference in my physically, but I'm feeling much more positively about my current goal. There's a saying back home, " if you take a drop of water out of the sea, you won't be able to tell the difference", lol god know's how many drops it'll take to make a difference in me.

Today's food diary consisted of;
-1 apple
-1 orange
-1 boiled egg white
-1 handful of almonds
-1 bowl of green salad topped with chicken breast
-1 multigrain vegetarian pizza slice
-5 melba crackers with 1 tablespoon of ultra light cream cheese

I know the pizza slice wasn't a good choice,but I've decided I'm going to workout a second time. So I'm going to cut the blog short, before |I get lazy and try to finish another turbofire workout!

Take Care All

No comments:

Post a Comment