Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 6

Hi All,

I had a bit of a weird day today, I mentioned in a previous blog that I feel alot more energized these days. Last night, I only got 4 hours of sleep though and that NEVER happens, so I was a little concerned about that. So today's been a little bit of a haze, and a weird kind of feeling in my head. I really should be sleeping right now seeing as I want to wake up early tmrw, but just as I was reading to lie down I remembered I hadn't blogged yet. Anyways, I know this is a bit off topic but I went to the see "the vow" in the evening, it was an okay movie, made me tear up a bit but yeah.

Food Diary
-1 boiled egg white
-1/2 cup orange juice
-1 banana
-1 green salad topped with a 1/2 can of tuna
-1 mini tortilla stuffed with chicken and vegetables
-1 apple
-4 cups of green tea, unsweetened and no milk

As for results in terms of numbers, I've noticed a decrease but not enough for me totally satisfied with the results. Let's see where I stand on day 30!

Good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment