Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 3

Hi...

So I've started to feel a little bit better. I don't feel as bloated as I used to feel, and the 'empty stomach' feeling has started to feel pleasant. I think I had a really good workout today, much better then the last 2 days, I successfully completed the 30 mins workout turbofire dvd without feeling like I was going to collapse in the middle of it. Someone who's pretty health conscious advised me to cut down on the excessive water. And I did read up on it, I'm finding a few doctors claiming it's true. So I'll stick to the 8-9 glasses.

Food Diary-
-1 boiled egg white
-1 kiwi
-1/2 orange juice glass
-salad (cucumbers, green peppers, romaine lettuce, a small cube of grated chedder cheese)
-small bowl of haleem (chicken haleem, lentils blended with chicken, into a thick soup)
-8 glasses of water

If any of you live around me, and feel they want to join me in the turbofire workouts at my house, feel free to let me know! It's actually fun once you get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment