Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 8

Hey all!

I hope everyone's valentine's day was enjoyable. And if you were like me lonely today, just enjoy it while it lasts:P .

So today I saw a decrease again and therefore decided to be lazy on exercise and diet:( . I wasn't too bad just not what I'd normally eat. I did however decide at 11.30pm that I wasn't going to skip on working out. I usually workout first thing in the morning. Since I feel most energetic at that time. And also while doing the turbo jam workouts I don't feel my day's food is returning to my mouth alongside stomach acid. Lol I think that was TMI. Anyways, point is with the days food still not totally digested my workout wasn't anywhere near the normal level of vigourous ness. :( nonetheless I did complete the hour.

Today's food diary:
-1 egg while boiled
-1/2 glass orange juice
-1/2 an apple
-1 bowl of green salad topped with chicken mince meat and chick peas
-1/2 a chicken shawarma

I really didn't need the chicken shawarma since the pita itself contains uneccesary calories. But I guess I should let myself slip here and there. Else I'll just ruin an entire day if I deprive myself. Anyways, good nite !!

No comments:

Post a Comment