Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 19-Feb 26

Hellooo,,, so today I felt extremely gross all evening. My brothers insisted on eating Eddies Wok n Roll, and realistically...who can say no to that so I ate somewhat greasy food after a long time, and ended up puking. But I'm feeling alot better now:)

Food Diary;
-1 omelet with green pepper onions n tomataos and a slice of light cheddar cheese
-1 slice of whole wheat bread
-1 bowl of stir fried veggies with chicken breast
-1 plate of ;

-2 tablespoons of General Tao Chicken
-2 tablespoons of Chili Chicken
-about a handful of house noddles, i think thats the name
-2 tiger prawns

So today really wasnt the best of days, the excess amounts of salt and oil used in their food is kinda gross. But it was totally worth puking for. LOL

good nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment