Hello All!
Hope everyone's doing well, and an apology for the late post. It's my mom's birthday so the family and I were hanging out.
Anyways, today I'm absolutely exhausted! I spent 40 mins doing the cardio party workout from the turbo jam package and then decided to do the 20mins ab jam disk. And to top it off there was swimming at UTM so i went for 2 hrs and swam laps for 2 hrs on and off. Every muscle in my body hurts! But |I feel exhausted in a good way...if that makes any sense, LOL! On the bright side, its been one week, and I've seen a decrease and lost 6lbs. Hopefully I can continue the pace!
Today's Food Diary;
-1/2 cup of orange juice
-1 boiled egg white
-1 small bowl of lentil soup
-1 green salad
-1 orange
-handful of almonds
-a small plate of chicken mince meat with chickpeas
I stopped counting how many water glasses I drink, including the amount of green tea, so everyone should just assume its the 8 glasses minimum and a 3 cups of green tea.
Happy Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment