So a lot of you will probably be wondering what the heck I'm doing with this blogspot account, and to answer your question it's for "Motivation". For those who've known me a while, you all know I've never been exactly the girl with the perfect body. I'm on the heavier side and have always been. I've never been skinny, and I don't think I'll be the runway model ever. And I've tried it all! Herbal teas, slimming tablets, lemonade diets, cayenne pepper in water, gross looking and tasting all natural drinks that make you want to gag while consuming them, starvation, slim fast, and just about everything out there I ever heard about. It'd be nice if I could feel confident wearing anything I wanted, without having the constant worry of how many rolls of fat are visible the way I'm sitting at the moment. :$
The one time I actually started loosing a significant amount of weight and keeping it off was when I started regular exercise and healthy eating. But that was all the way in 2009, when my relationship with my now husband had started. I was so motivated to look good and impress! I kept at it for a good 4 months, dropped 2 pants sizes, went from an Xl to L, and had some kick ass confidence levels. But it was like over a week when I lost all the motivation, and landed back where I had started. I started seriously dieting and exercising before I went for my wedding in Nov of last year. I saw results but nothing hitting the standards I wanted. The problem was that once I came back from seeing my husband and having the long waited wedding, I started eating meals like it was the last one I'll ever eat and I haven't exercised properly a single day since my return which was mid November. I guess my biggest motivation in life right now is to look good for my husband and most importantly for myself. I know how good loosing a few pounds feels, I have a good 2.5 years until the paper work comes through, and that's more then enough time to have a slow and effective weight loss journey, or so I hope!
I'm planning on starting my low carb diet from tomorrow and the turbofire workout dvds. I'm hoping by starting this blog, I'll be alot more motivated to keep going, since I'll regularly blogging I'll have a guilty conscious when I do slack on the exercise or loose the motivation to eat healthy. I'm going to be blogging a food diary for each day.
So tonight being the 5th of Febuary 2012, I'm going to try to start back onto that from tomorrow! Currently, I'm at the point where I don't feel like looking in the mirror. But I'm hoping to change that by next week sunday night. So that's my goal for this week, to be able to look in the mirror and not see my face looking like a watermelon with 2 eyes, 1 nose and a pair of lips!
Goodbye unhealthy food I shall miss thee!

Aww babe! With this blog post, I feel guilty too. I would say it's the SAME thing for me. The reason my health blog collapsed was because I lose motivation so quickly and go off track.
ReplyDeleteI am no less than a watermelon right now. This is the fattest I've been in the last three years. I've reached my peak point and I don't feel beautiful AT all. I don't want Nish to look at me either, I am THAT concerned. We can do this together! With your blog, I am motivated to get back on mine, and I think it works when you got someone's back, and someone checking up on you and telling you to stick to it, even when you are trying to deviate.
Good luck girlie, you'll be receiving more texts from me regarding this! :)
Aww thanks babe. Don't worry we've done it before and we can totally do it again.Its a working process once you commit! So get well soon and join me in this!!
ReplyDelete